chEntA a.k.a cinTa

"cinTa adalah keTULUSan bukan sebuah ALASan, cinTa adalah suatu penGORBANan bukan perMAINan…. cinTa datang dari hati bukan untuk diSAKITi tapi untuk diMILIKi"

Sunday, January 23, 2011

L0ve...


LOVE isn't HOW MUCH You can GET,

but HOW MUCH You can GIVE,

it's not ABOUT GIVING UP,

but HOLDING ON,

It's Not about HOW You SAY,

'I LOVE YOU' but HOW You SHOW it's TRUE...

LOVE ME without FEAR,

TRUST ME without WONDERING,

LOVE ME without RESTRICTIONS,

WANT ME without DEMANDS,

and YOU must ACCEPT ME who I AM...

MUSIC is like FALLING IN LOVE,

It's that one SONG that MAKES you CRY and SMILE at the same time,

yOu don't WANT to LISTEN to it again because you KNOW you'll BREAK DOWN,

but yOu just can't HELP IT,

because that SONG is what MAKES you ALIVE...

Your my INSPIRATION,

LONGING for your AFFECTION you can SAY i'm USED to it you CHOOSE any DAY,

my HEART you BROKE no more JOKE,

LOVING you is my WORLD when the DAY i SWORE my HEART was YOURS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment