chEntA a.k.a cinTa

"cinTa adalah keTULUSan bukan sebuah ALASan, cinTa adalah suatu penGORBANan bukan perMAINan…. cinTa datang dari hati bukan untuk diSAKITi tapi untuk diMILIKi"

Monday, January 24, 2011

i want a guy........

wh0 can wrestle with me and let me win,
wh0 i can talk t0 ab0ut anything,
wh0 put my c0ld hands in his warm h00die p0ckets,
wh0 let me use his sweatshirt f0r a pill0w,
wh0 says i l0ve y0u and means it,
wh0 will kiss me in the rain, in the sunshine, and in the sn0w,
wh0 calls unexpectedly,
wh0 realizes that i say things but d0n't always mean them,
wh0 i can g0 swimming with 0n h0t days,
wh0 can tell me his pr0blems and let me help,
wh0 will kiss me and tell me i'm beautiful,
wh0 simply be mine t0 h0ld...
wh0 calls me back when i hang up 0n him,
wh0 will stay awake just t0 watch me sleep,
wh0 kisses my f0rehead,
wh0 wants t0 sh0w me 0ff t0 the w0rld,
wh0 think's i'm pretty with0ut make up 0n,
and,
the 0ne wh0 is c0nstantly reminding me 0f
h0w much he cares ab0ut me,
and,
h0w lucky he is t0 have i...


No comments:

Post a Comment