chEntA a.k.a cinTa

"cinTa adalah keTULUSan bukan sebuah ALASan, cinTa adalah suatu penGORBANan bukan perMAINan…. cinTa datang dari hati bukan untuk diSAKITi tapi untuk diMILIKi"

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bec0z 0f y0u, inCiK bF.....

I never  had a dream c0me true,
until the day i met y0u.....
Since y0u c0me in my life,
My heart d0es n0t beat anym0re,
It sing.....                                                
Mine f0r n0w and f0rever,
H0lding y0u and will let g0 never.....
I l0ve y0u,
N0t bec0z 0f wh0 y0u are,
But bec0z 0f wh0 i am when i am with y0u.....
I l0ve y0u,
I want t0 be with y0u,
Bec0z,
I can see y0u,
I can feel y0u,
I can t0uch y0u,
I can hug y0u,
I can kiss y0u,
I can laugh with y0u,
I can smile at y0u,
I want t0 be with y0u,
Bec0z,
I L0VE Y0U, INCIK BF.....



If l0ve is great, and there are n0 greater things,
Then, what i feel f0r y0u must be the greatest.....
...incik bF_cik chenTA...

No comments:

Post a Comment